Tuesday, May 21, 2013

still, small voice...

Thank you Lord for this time of peace, for this time of quiet. You are always there. Every hour of every day. Thank you for speaking so loudly through the book of Nehemiah. I pray for strength Lord. So that in times of opposition, I may stand firm in You and in Your truths. When walls come crashing down, remind me of Your unfailing love and that You will help me rebuild. Thank you for new beginnings, fresh starts, and Your renewed mercies that will awaken me tomorrow. Thank you for Your still, small voice that is only loud enough for me to hear. You are my strength, my stronghold, and my forever.

2 comments:

  1. "So that in times of opposition, I may stand firm in You and in Your truths." Love that part of this post! I love this whole post though! Thanks for the encouragement, the enemy has been getting at me a lot lately with his lies, so I needed this. :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found you via the Blog Hop over at Glam Hungry mom. Really enjoyed browsing through your posts! Loved "remind me of your unfailing love and that you will help me rebuild" So so good! Will be following :)

    www.hannahsjoyfullife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, I truly do. So leave one at the beep....