Sunday, May 26, 2013

mourning into dancing...


"You have turned my mourning into dancing; you have loosed my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness. That my glory may sing Your praises and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give thanks to you forever." 
Psalm 30:12

We all go through rough times. Some of us have gone through experiences that have challenged our walks with Christ. They have made us who we are, and we wear our scars proudly. But there was a moment, in the middle of our trial and suffering, where we were in mourning. Every day was a struggle, every day we fought for the strength to keep moving forward. We are brought to the Lord on our knees and He never fails to pick us up and carry us through the battle. 

It is in that moment where we feel the strength of His love and compassion and we began to dance. Our mourning becomes dancing. Have you ever been there? So full of His love and mercy you feel like dancing? It is a truly amazing feeling. He covers me in gladness and removes my fitly, sinful rags.

So I challenge you, through good times and bad to worship Him. Worship Him with all that you have and all that you are. Dance with joy and do not be silent. 


2 comments:

  1. I struggle daily with things but I know God is always there to get me thru it.

    pinkowl07.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love that verse in Nehemiah--so encouraging! Chips and guac= favorite snack

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, I truly do. So leave one at the beep....