Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Currently....v.2

Love trips to Barnes and Noble with the best friend! 
reading: Nehemiah 9:17b- Such a good one! 
writing: this very post- *gasp*
listening: You're Beautiful- Phil Wickham 
thinking: I should have used sunscreen today-ouch
smelling: aloe vera gel ^^see above
considering: my weekly to-do list
hoping: to get some class work done tonight
loving: trips to Barnes and Noble with the bestie!
wondering: if the weather will be nice for a beach trip this week! 
wanting: chips and quac-again! 
needing: this sunburn to be gone
feeling: lightly toasted, us pale people don't handle sunburn very well

1 comment:

  1. I like Barnes and Noble. The employees aren't as pushy as they are at Books-A-Million.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, I truly do. So leave one at the beep....