Monday, April 29, 2013

Meet Sarah!

Hey guys! I'm so happy to have Sarah guest posting today! She is a great blogger and is so good at what she does! Spread some love and go check out her blog! 

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah and I blog over at Limited Space Organizing! Lauren and I became blogging buddies about a month ago and I thank God we have met! She is such a wonderful person inside and out, and I love reading all of her posts! Today, in order to tell y'all a little bit about me, I decide to give you 10 Fun Facts about me!


10 Fun facts about me!

1. My husband and I are high school sweethearts
2. I'm an accountant at a CPA firm in Dallas, TX
3. I am the only girl in my whole family on both sides (except mom and aunts)
4. I have never had sea food, nor do I ever intend on having any (yes, this includes shrimp for those who always ask!)
5. I am OCD about planning and organizing.  I hate when things are out of place, it stresses me out
6. I LOVE NFL football! (GO PACK GO!)
7. I don't like sweets, I'd choose a bag of flaming hot cheetos over a piece of cake any day
8. I love to read (I'm always looking for suggestions!)
9. I have a hard time wearing color and buying color, I usually walk out of the store with black and white items, and our home is decorated in neutrals, I'm trying to slowly incorporate color!
10. I can't run to save my life! I'm on a very slow process of trying to "learn" how to run!

Thanks for letting me stop by! Be sure to come check out my blog!

1 comment:

  1. It's awesome to see Sarah guest posting over here :) She's lovely .
    I see my future occupation as an accountant because my father is . I wonder if I am also going there :D
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, I truly do. So leave one at the beep....