Saturday, March 23, 2013

10 Day Blogging Challenge! Day 6!

Five People Who Mean A Lot:

I have the most beautiful mom I know. She makes me laugh so hard. She loves me unconditionally and is the best mom ever! I hope one day I can be a mother like her.




My dad is amazing. After 23 years of serving in the military, he has first and foremost served his family and children. I would be proud to have a husband like him one day. 







It's hard being separated  from the ones you love. I haven't seen my brother in almost a year and a half now. Though miles may separate us, I love him so much, so thankful to have him in my life.
He also is married to the most beautiful woman I know. They are so in love and I look forward to calling them for marriage advice later in life.


Hope you are all having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, I truly do. So leave one at the beep....