Friday, March 22, 2013

10 Day Blogging Challenge! Day 5!(High Five for Friday)


Okay, I wasn't the biggest fan of todays prompt for the blogging challenge. (6 things you wish you had never done) So we are going to do a High Five For Friday instead! Is that okay? Good. Linking up with Lauren as always! I'll be on track with the challenge for day 5 tomorrow!

1. A Natural Friday: This week had been very hectic. I woke up this morning with no desire to go through my whole "getting ready" routine. I kept it simple:foundation, blush, and mascara. I'm actually liking the look!

2. Verse for the Week:  Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, "declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

3. Burning the Stress Away: Everyone knows it. Candles have addictive powers......okay, so that may or may not be true but for me they do! Every year I stock up on all the winter smells and burn them for the rest of the year. This week "Snowed In" and "Chestnut and Clove" have been my favorites. 

4.Trying to Catch my Zs: This week I treasured the few hours of sleep each night. It'll be nice to catch up this weekend and get ready for yet another-crazy week!

5. On Repeat: This.Girl.Is.Amazing!!! I have had this song on repeat all week. She has an amazing voice and the lyrics are even better. Check this song out here!
Have a great weekend guys! 
Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'!
Follow on Bloglovin



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, I truly do. So leave one at the beep....