Wednesday, December 18, 2013

a change of plan...

Visit the new Marked By Grace


Here is a word for all the bloggers out there...
Your identity is not found on your analytics page. 

It is not found in the number of followers you have or how many mentions you have on twitter. Or even how often you post. 

Most of you all know that I have recently finished my very first semester of bible college. The Lord has taught me so much. I wish I could type for hours and tell each and every one of you about it. 

If you haven't noticed, things have been a little quiet around here. The Lord is doing great things in my heart, despite the days that grow between my posts. 

This area of my life will no longer be about the numbers. My name or what that even represents. I want to center my focus on Him. The one who has given me the words. That is all. 

This may help my travels along the road the lies in my heart, it may not, but ultimately, I want to be silenced and allow Him to speak through me. 

With the Holy Spirit so at work in my heart and life, my heart has changed for this blog. 

Life. Seasons. Changes. Roads cleared that we never expected. Doors opened that we never knew existed. Adventures are had that could never be planned. Truths are revealed that we were blind to. These are the moments that we think hard about who we are. We think deeply about the inner strings that tie us together, that make us who we are. We begin to wonder why exactly do we live the life we live. Who are we trying to impress, what are we trying to prove. Why do we wake every morning?

These are all thoughts that have tossed around my head recently. These are all the things that the Lord has revealed to me.

With all this, I would like to announce that I am moving. Moving the blog. I believe with everything I have that the Lord has called me to a clean slate. A fresh start and a new beginning. He has broken me down to know that He is faithful to do far beyond what we seek or ask.

All of my social media will remain the same, just a brand new website, a new heart, and a new perspective.

I invite you guys to go visit my brand new home. Visit the new Marked By Grace here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, I truly do. So leave one at the beep....