Saturday, June 15, 2013

well,hello there summer...


Hey guys! I'm so excited to be sitting down writing this post for you! I feel like it has been forever since I've typed on these keys and relieved some built up stress. It has been a crazy crazy week! But, guess what? I finished my classes! I'M DONE! I can't tell you how much relief I feel, it's amazing. I am one more step closer to bible college and walking down the path the Lord has set before me!


You read right, this girl has a Twitter! Tweet Tweet! You should follow me, you truly should. @markedbygraceb


Ahh, summer reads. Blissful aren't they? This book has been sitting on my bedside table for weeks now. I have been wanting to read it for so so long! I can't wait to learn new blogging tips! (If my real life friends heard me say that....) 

via Pinterest 
Like I said, this week has been crazy. I've had some ups and downs and some life experiences I wasn't quite ready for but, The Lord is in control and He knows exactly what He is doing. Praise God to whom all blessings flow....

3 comments:

  1. What a gracious post hun. and glad to see you on twitter finally. You've been out of the loop for quite some time now. congrats on finishing. How much longer do you have?

    pinkowl07.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am following you on Twitter now. Congratulations on finishing your classes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower from the blog hop! So excited to follow along with your cute blog! I would love if you would follow me also!
    XO
    dani
    Love Me, Dani Marie

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, I truly do. So leave one at the beep....