Monday, June 3, 2013

capture my heart...


My Author, My Strength, and My Hope
Capture my heart. I give it all to you. My desires, my passions, and my mind. I give them all to You. Capture them and direct them towards Your shining light. Let me fall deeply and furiously in love with You. Consume me with Your word and open my eyes to things I can't see. Teach me how to love like You have loved me. I know I have doubted Your direction for my life. I know that You will never fail me or lead me down the wrong path. Your plan will always be better than mine. "Your loyal love, O Lord, supports me." Psalm 94:18 You are always by my side and You never leave me. Thank you for being constant, never changing, and everlasting. Capture my heart Lord...

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to always remember this "You will never fail me or lead me down the wrong path. Your plan will always be better than mine." b/c I know that God's plan is bigger and better than my plan. Loving your blog. Would love to hear from you.

    http://pinkowl07.blogspot.com/2013/06/challenge-for-bloggers.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay sooo how exactly do I start the she reads truth plan? I was trying to today and I was a bit confused! Haha. I'm a dork I know.
    Love you friend!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, I truly do. So leave one at the beep....