Well hello there guys! I'm extremely excited to be writing this post! I WAS NOMINATED FOR A LIEBSTER AWARD!!! By the lovely Jessica at Forever Convinced! I've been loving her blog so it's crazy to think she nominated me! I'm so thankful! (was that enough exclamation points for you?)
So the Liebster Award comes with a few rules:
1. Thank you nominator with a link back on your Liebster post.
2. Answer the 11 question given to you by your nominator, give 11 random facts about yourself, and come up with 11 questions for your nominees.
3. Nominate 5-11 other bloggers and contact them letting know they have been nominated.
Jessica's Questions for Me:
1. When did you first start blogging and why did you decide to become a blogger?
I first started blogging just about three months ago and it has been the best 3 months ever! I decided to become a blogger because I needed an outlet to write. It has become way more than that and I'm so thankful.
2. What is something awesome Jesus has done in your life lately?
God was so gracious to allow me to go to bible college in a few short months. I can't wait for you guys to come on this journey with me. I know God has some amazing things in store.
3. How you describe yourself in 6 words or less?
Silly. Coffee Drinking. God Lover4. What is something you have never done that you always have wanted to do?
Visit the bridge in Paris with all the locks. Yes, I'm lame and I don't know what it is called. (dear future hubby, look no further for honeymoon options)
5. If you could go to any concert you wanted for free, which one would you go to and why?
Michael Buble', no doubt in my mind.
6. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Living in a cute apartment decorated by Pinterest, with a job I love and some sort of furry friend:)
7. What is your favorite place to shop and why?
Target. Need I say more. The place has everything and the atmosphere is strangely therapeutic for me.
8. If you could eat one specific type of food (Mexican, Chinese, American, etc.) for the rest of your life, what would you eat?
Sushi and Starbucks-the only s's you need in life9. If you could hold just one memory from you life forever, what would that be?
This is such a good question-and a hard one! This may be cheating but I would have to say this last year. The Lord has literally blown my mind and has blessed me in ways I can't imagine.
10. Which TV show's world would you want to live?
Another easy one: Everybody Loves Raymond. I have grown up watching that show and still love the nights my fam gathers round to watch episode after episode and crack up laughing at the same parts each time.
11. What are three things you look for in a future spouse?
1-Man of God who loves the Lord way more than he could ever love me
2-A Man who can make me laugh
3-A hopeless romantic just like me:)
11 Facts About Me:
1. I can speak Japanese. (Nihongo-wa wakrimasuka?)
2. I'm dying to visit England one day.
3. I was born with jet black hair, lost it all until I was 2, then started to grow red peach fuzz.
4. I have music playing 90% of the day.
5. I don't really have a regular at Starbucks-it changes all the time.
6. I always have a list going-for something
8. Future bible college student in less than 3 months-yay!
9. Love a good trip to Barnes and Noble
10. ** Target too!
11. Daughter of the Most High
11 Questions for My Nominees:
1. Favorite Bible Verse?
2. If you aren't blogging what are you doing with your free time?
3. How much time do you spend blogging?
4. One piece of advice you would give your younger self?
5. "Your Drink" at Starbucks?
6. Your favorite-home-alone-in-sweatpants food?
7. Favorite worship song?
8. What inspired you to start blogging?
9. Half full-or-half empty?
10. Favorite Weekend Activity?
11. I can't leave the house without......
**and the part you have been waiting for the most....my nominees!**
1.Shelby from Stay Crafty My Friends
3. Sarah from A Girl Smitten
Can't wait to read all of your responses ladies! I'm extremely thankful to be apart of an amazing community of amazing bloggers! I truly am one blessed blogger...