Thursday, May 30, 2013

moving mountains...


"Truly I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what has been done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, "Be taken up and thrown into the sea, it will happen. And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith." 
Matthew 21:21-22

This time in my life has had me thinking deeply about the Lord's upcoming plan for my life. Where will He send me? What will I do? But the Lord, in is everlasting grace, has whispered "Be still." I have been pondering all day this very thought. My future, His will, etc. I came home and stumbled upon this verse in Matthew and immediately knew that the Lord was in control. Because I am a daughter of the King, He has every step planned and has my very best interest in mind. He doesn't want me to compromise the world's plan for His because He cares for me. 

Let it be just like my Savior to not only send me one amazing truth, but two. My door is open and He has paved the way. So I must take a deep breath and allow my God to lead me and direct me into His plan. 

"I have set before you an open door, which no one is able to shut."
Revelation 3:8

My God and My Redeemer, 
The path before me is one I've never crossed before. My bags will be packed the same way, and the journey there will feel familiar and it probably won't hit me the same. It will be me. Me and You. Guide me into Your comfort and Your peace. Help me see that this is Your good and perfect will for my life. Give me faith to trust what you say and to know that Your will is good, and that Your love is great. 

5 comments:

  1. I love this post! The verse from Matthew is one of my absolute favourites. And cute pic too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Revelation 3:8 is my #2 life verse (second to Romans 12:1) so WOW I love it. I love your blog lovely lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. I'll keep you in my prayers. I'm a new follower via the Let's be Friends Blog Hop! I am looking forward to getting to know you better and reading more of your posts.

    XO
    Carly @ aboutthejourny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang that verse in revelation is good!! Might have to paint that!! ;) but seriously

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, I truly do. So leave one at the beep....