Saturday, April 27, 2013

A Few Favorites.....

It's funny how God works. My week has been crazy-insane-when is graduation again-busy. I woke up this morning and thought about all the simple things in life I forgot were so wonderfully wonderful: 

Thank you lovely neighbor for planting star jasmine, it smells wonderful.

Getting emails like this.....*gasp*


I can't look at this picture enough, I just love it. Read about my day surfing!
I have found one of the most beautiful song I've ever heard. The words are amazing and have been my prayer all week. Check out Oceans by Hillsong here!

Have a great weekend! 




3 comments:

  1. Lovely. Glad to see you're doing good. Bet graduation is keeping you busy. Hope things go great. Have a great weekend

    pinkowl07.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this post!!! I've been craziness lately too with finals and such and have semi forgotten o enjoy the simple things everyday and taken in the now instead of looking into the future. I'd rather put tings until after than miss the little things right in front of me. Again, thank you.

    Oh, I'm loving that star jasmine your neighbor planted! I'm so excited that all the flowers and stuff are starting to come out!! And a coupon? Cant go wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are the true little things that you enjoyed :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, I truly do. So leave one at the beep....