Monday, March 4, 2013

Musing Mondays


Poor Mondays, always getting the brunt of the hatred. Trust me, I understand. But I believe for such an important day of the week, it deserves a little recognition. I challenge you to find just one single good thing about your Monday! Comment yours below!

1. Coffee
See, there is this little thing called coffee. It's so patient, it sits downstairs and waits for me to come down. Beeping when its just the right temperature for my liking. (So kind of him) While I look forward to the first cup of the morning everyday, on Monday it always seems to taste better. Hands down.

2. New Yoga Pants
News flash, yoga pants are amazing. (But you probably already knew that, didn't you?) You know what's even better? Brand new yoga pants. Especially when they were $7.99 at Marshall's. Hey, I may not be doing yoga, but at least I will be able to at any point of time!

Hope you guys had a great Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, I truly do. So leave one at the beep....