Friday, March 8, 2013

High Five for Friday!

This was a great week. I don't say that often, but it really was. So that makes me even more excited to look back and see my highlights! I'll be linking up with one of my favorite bloggers today, Lauren. Go check her out, I'm obsessed with her blog!






1. Extreme Addiction: Coffee Edition: If you haven't realized yet, I have a major coffee addiction. I feel like this week, it's just gotten worse. It could be worse right? 

2. Feeling Like a Lady: So I finally jumped on the band wagon this week and got myself my first gel manicure. (And I'm so glad I did) After about a week of having it, I really love that I don't have to worry about painting my nails for the next two weeks-major score.

3. A New Drink At Starbucks?!?!: I had a free drink on my account this week-2nd major score. While waiting in line I saw two words that made my mouth water, Hazelnut Macchiato. I love carmel macchiato so I was as good as sold. Try it. You won't be sorry.

4. There is Beauty Everywhere: I saw this outside while walking to my car and just had to take a picture. The neighborhood kids can be quite little Picassos sometimes. 

5. A Re-Discovery of Sorts: I don't know why but I deleted my Pandora app months ago and just recently re-downloaded it this week. I have fell back in love. Its super nice to listen to while writing (like I am now) or just when I want to discover new artists. 

Thanks guys! Hope you have a great weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, I truly do. So leave one at the beep....