Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The Number FOUR

Linking up with Marquis from Simply Clarke for this fun post! 

4 Favorite Things to Do on the Weekend:

1. Sleep in

2. Coffee and Devos in Bed

3. Write and Schedule my posts for the week

4. Nights Like This

4 Favorite Things About Your Best Friends:

1. They are kind, caring, supportive, and funny
2. They put up with me!
3. We can be doing anything and still have a great time!
4. They are just as sane as I am....



4 Things You Would Do With $100,00:
1. Pay the rest of my college tuition. 
2. Donate some to my church
3. Visit all my family I haven't seen in a while.
4. DSLR Camera!!!

4 Favorite Books You've Ever Read:
1.Pure-90 Day Devotional-Rebecca St. James
2. Search For Significance-Robert McGee
3. The Book of Esther
4.Harry Potter Series-#sorrynotsorry
5. The Atonement Child-Francine Rivers

4 Favorite Snack Foods:
1.Coffee-does that even count?!?
2. Almonds
3. Coffee Ice Cream
4. Chips+Quac

4 Things You Must do Daily:
1. My daily cup o' joe
2.Instagram
3.To-Do List
4. Thank the Lord for the day








4 comments:

  1. This seems fun. I just may have to do this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. who doesn't like the harry potter series?!

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed this post. Be sure to stop by and give your input on these 2 post. I'd greatly appreciate it. Would your input on this http://pinkowl07.blogspot.com/2013/05/nerves-anyone-good-at-advice.html http://pinkowl07.blogspot.com/2013/05/master-debater.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog through the "Let's Be Friends" linkup and I'm so glad that I did!! Your Pride and Prejudice/frosting night looks almost identical to what I did this weekend haha.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, I truly do. So leave one at the beep....