Monday, April 1, 2013

Musing Mondays

Hey Guys! Missed my lovely blogging family this weekend! I spent it catching up with work and trying to recover from being sick. And *poof*, all of the sudden it was Easter!! Who saw that coming? Because I certainly didn't. I had a very nice and relaxing Easter. We had a massive church service at our local college stadium so I arrived early (very early) to help set up. Made some great memories with all my friends. (It's getting quite bittersweet thinking about saying goodbye in a few months.)

"A friend loves at all times, and is born, as a brother, for adversity."
Proverbs 17:17
Jordan had to dress up as an angel for our children's Easter service. We both obviously found it quite humorous. Gotta love the candid pics! 
Let us talk about one little thing for a second. Two Words: Carmel Macchiato. I am officially addicted. They are so delicious and refreshing iced. I just can't get enough!! If you haven't tried it, do it. Your coffee life will be changed forever!!

I'm starting to see beauty in everything now. Call me crazy but I saw this on the way to class this morning and had to share it you guys! Hooray for no filter!


Here's to a good week!


5 comments:

  1. It is always great to see the beauty in everything! Not crazy at all.
    Iced caramel macchiatos are one of my favorite Starbucks drinks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. once I started opening my eyes to the beauty of creation, I could not believe how much I was missing!! and what a wonderful sight...
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh girl you know i already have tired the Carmel Macchiato... and its definitely to die for!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, I truly do. So leave one at the beep....