Friday, April 5, 2013
Happy Friday Everyone! I think you all would be so happy to know that Lauren has been quite the busy bee this week! Last semester is officially underway and there is no turning back now...*gasp*. As always, linking up with the lovely Lauren!
1. This week was hard but productive. I got to visit my future college for the first time yesterday and I cannot tell you how much of a blessing that was. My student adviser was so very patient and spent her time answering every last question. (Poor girl!) I can't wait to see what God has in store for me! So blessed!
2. Carmel Macchiatos: I think I had my 4th one of the week today......hey..you don't judge me, I don't judge you!
3. Easter was so much fun. I had so many laughs with my friends and made so many memories. Couldn't help but make it a favorite for the week.
4. I went ahead and got a manicure this week. Can we just talk about the colors for a second....wow. I was IN LOVE!!! (O.P.I.'S Lincoln Park After Dark and O.P.I.'s Birthday Collection)
5. I think I found this on Pinterest this week. (Or some other social media site...:P) In times of hardship, the way we react is what makes the situation. "How strong you stand is what makes you" Thought I would share that with you guys!