Sunday, March 17, 2013

Timing is Everything...

I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that God has thoroughly blessed with me with some pretty amazing people in my life. Through the tears, laughs, good times, bad times, stressful situations, they are there. With that being said, they always know how to lift me up when I fall. I received this message last night and was speechless. It was just what I needed to hear and brought tears to my eyes. This person reminded me that I am a truly new creation in Christ. To forget about my former self, former mistakes, and trust God with my present and future troubles.Timing is everything and this was perfect timing. You know who you are and guess what? You.Are.Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, I truly do. So leave one at the beep....