Wednesday, March 20, 2013

10 Day Blog Challenge! Day 3!



8 Ways to Win My Heart

1. Make me laugh.
2. Be a man who can be the spiritual leader of my household.
3. Write me notes.-I'm an extremely simple girl. A simple note will get me every time.
4. Flowers.-What can I say? I'm old school.
5. Love me for who I am.-imperfections included
6. Love kids.
7. Be supportive and encourage me.
8. Love God more than you could ever begin to love me.

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."
1 Corinthians 13:4-7




8 comments:

  1. Is this a link up? I think someone else is doing this too and I'm loving it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It may be, but I honestly googled blog challenges and found this one.

      Delete
  2. Got you from the blog hop me and my pal Kara had today. I'll co-host another one tomorrow so be sure to link up. I'm your newest follower. That's my fave bible verse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog! Following you via Half Way There Blog Hop!
    http://ggiftsg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your blog design. Thanks for stopping by and following. Looking forward to reading your blog more and getting to know you. Dont forget tomorrow is also another blog hop that I'm co hosting. It should be a good one. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfit!
    Thanks for joining the blog hop! Hope you get to meet some new bloggers!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hii!! So happy I found your blog through the blog hop! I am a new blogger too! Definitely following you now!! -Candice

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, I truly do. So leave one at the beep....